We hope all of our American readers had a great Thanksgiving. Its also an extremely rare Hanukkah which coincided with Thanksgiving this year (won’t happen for another 77,798 years) which is pretty cool. So to those that celebrate Hanukkah, we wish you a Happy Hanukkah as well!
With the best wishes out of the way, for the November season anyway :-), let’s move onto the science!
Science Behind the Sci-Fi Panel Overview
- Science Focus: Paleobotany
- Author: Jamie Boyer
- Science Focus: Neuroscience
- Author: Robert Hampson
- Science Focus: Astrobiology
- Author: Jacob Haqq-Misra
- Science Focus: Astrophysics
- Author: Amitai Bin-Nun
This Month’s “Random Science News”
- Dr. Frankenstein in real-life? OK, not really. ABC likes to exaggerate, but still an amazing scientific advancement by the researchers at Yale and Harvard.
- Have you heard of some cool science news that you think we should share? Reach out via the comments section below and let us know!
That does it for this month’s newsletter – short and sweet. We here at Broken Crown Games want to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season this upcoming December month!